13 followers of pastor Light Monyeki died during the course of Monday night, a little after a day of drinking water mixed with Rattex on Sunday.
Pastor Monyeki is now on the run after news broke that he fed his followers rat poison telling them it’s for “nourishment and healing”. 13 of them are declared dead and 5 are in a critical state.
Members who were unable to drink the holy mixture revealed that some of the members complained about stomach pains immediately after sipping the the poison. gossipmillsa.com had learned that some of the people who drank the poison asked the pastor if they could drink some milk or go to the hospital and he refused saying the power of Christ does not work that way.
When a mother of one of the dead followers approached the pastor he told her her child might have drank too much.
“He told me too much of anything can kill and he is not to be blamed”. Cried the mother. No case against the pastor had been opened yet.